PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Independence Day fireworks display in Pigeon Forge will go ahead as scheduled but organizers have rescheduled a free concert.
The annual fireworks display will take place at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 4. The free Patriot Festival concert, headlined by country superstar Clint Black, has been scheduled for July 3, 2021.
The 20-minute fireworks display will be simulcast on WIVK-FM 107.7 FM radio in Knoxville. “Drive-in” viewing is recommended to minimize gathering of large crowds. Viewers are encouraged to exercise safe social-distancing measures.
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying man who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Average of the polls: President Trump needs numbers to move to repeat 2016 upset
- Los Isleños: St Bernard Parish’s Flourishing Spanish Culture