PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Pigeon Forge Police Department on Thursday posted to its Facebook page requesting the help of the public in identifying two people officials believe are connected to a theft.
What appeared to be a surveillance video at a business was posted along with the call for public input.
According to PFPD, the two people featured in the surveillance video are wanted for questioning in connection to a theft in the Pigeon Forge area.
The public is asked to call Detective Mark Vance at 865-429-7428 with any information regarding the case.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Girl Scouts move to digital cookie sales
- Coronavirus: Prayers for nursing home during COVID-19 pandemic
- 98 have died from coronavirus in Tennessee while cases rise to 4,862
- Severe weather possible Easter Sunday
- Apple, Google team up to develop coronavirus contact-tracing tool