PINEVILLE, Ky. (WATE) – A Kentucky woman is waking up behind bars Tuesday morning after admitting to bringing dog urine with her to a probation visit.
Pineville, Kentucky police say Julie Miller was at the Bell County probation and parole office Monday for her regular visit when one officer noticed her sneaking in a urine sample to her drug test.
After Miller was read her rights, she admitted to bringing in dog urine. She has since been charged with tampering with physical evidence.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen