KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police said no injuries or damage has been reported after a small plane ran out of gas and was forced to make an emergency landing on the Interstate 640.
Police said the small plane made an emergency landing on I-640 East near Washington Pike Wednesday morning. No injuries were reported and neither cars nor the plane sustained any damage.
The plane was refueled and took off from the roadway around 10:45 a.m.
- Making healthy nutrition choices easier with The Cancer Support Community
- Community members pray outside of Austin-East day after fatal shooting
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Maryville College creating mural for Austin-East High School
- STD cases at ‘all-time high,’ CDC says