KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman accused of leading police on a chase that ended in a crash is expected to plead guilty next month.
Tasheina Turner appeared in court Tuesday and her next hearing is set for Jan. 8.
Turner is charged in evading arrest, leaving the scene of an accident, speeding and theft.
The wreck happened along Clinton Highway back in July.
During a chase, police say Turner’s car almost hit a Knoxville police cruiser and slammed into two other cars before rolling over several times.
- 10-time Langley Speedway champion Shawn Balluzzo dies following crash
- High Point police swarmed by ‘hostile crowd’ of about 50 people after drug bust, police say
- United Methodist Church has closed churches for 3 East Tennessee counties due to COVID-19 concerns
- OSBI officials assisting investigation at zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, Sheriff Deputy says goodbye to his best friend