NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — North Tonawanda police are investigating an incident where they say a girl was attacked by several other middle school-aged juveniles.
According to police, it happened on North Tonawanda school property on July 1 around 3:30 p.m. The incident was captured on video, police say.
The parents of the suspects have been cooperative, and police say the offenders will be charged and referred to family court.
School administrators will take disciplinary action “to the extent they are allowed,” police say.
No names will be released due to the ages of the victim and suspects.
- Protesters leave Tennessee capitol area after bill affecting them passes
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- #MusicMakers: a conversation with singer-songwriter Kevin Mahoney
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center screening donors for COVID-19 antibodies
- KPD Chief aims to improve physical, mental health of employees