KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Police Department on Friday identified the shooting victim and suspect, who remains at large, from Thursday night’s deadly shooting on Adcock Avenue.
PREVIOUS STORY: KPD: Shooting victim dies at hospital
According to KPD, the victim has been identified as 24-year-old Anthony Sanford.
The suspect in the shooting has been identified as 20-year-old Tomier Lundy and have issued a warrant for his arrest for First Degree Murder.
Lundy, who police said at 5:15 p.m. Friday remains at large, is approximately 5-feet, 5-inches tall and weighs 160 pounds with black hair.
Anyone with information concerning Lundy’s whereabouts should immediately call the KPD Crime Hotline at 865-215-7212 or 865-215-7317.
Police say the shooting investigation remains ongoing as Violent Crimes Unit investigators are continuing to follow all leads.
- 28 positive COVID-19 cases at University of Tennessee-Knoxville, chancellor says
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Trump to appoint Gov. Lee to Council of Governors