KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Police Department on Friday identified the shooting victim and suspect, who remains at large, from Thursday night’s deadly shooting on Adcock Avenue.
PREVIOUS STORY: KPD: Shooting victim dies at hospital
According to KPD, the victim has been identified as 24-year-old Anthony Sanford.
The suspect in the shooting has been identified as 20-year-old Tomier Lundy and have issued a warrant for his arrest for First Degree Murder.
Lundy, who police said at 5:15 p.m. Friday remains at large, is approximately 5-feet, 5-inches tall and weighs 160 pounds with black hair.
Anyone with information concerning Lundy’s whereabouts should immediately call the KPD Crime Hotline at 865-215-7212 or 865-215-7317.
Police say the shooting investigation remains ongoing as Violent Crimes Unit investigators are continuing to follow all leads.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- ‘Don’t single out bars. That’s not right’: Knoxville bar owner protests Board of Health’s decisions
- Woman double-billed for security system
- Senator Lamar Alexander prepares to retire
- Multiple jobs available with Blount Memorial’s Food & Nutrition team