ETOWAH, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE (11 p.m. Friday, May 15, 2020) — Etowah Police said a teen who had been missing since Wednesday was found safe Friday night.
The Etowah Police Department located missing juvenile Bailey Locke “safe and sound.” She has been reunited with her family.
Police are seeking information about a missing McMinn County juvenile last seen in her home in Etowah.
Bailey Locke, 16, was last seen in her home on Wednesday.
Police say Bailey was last seen in her home on May 13 around 9 a.m. Bailey’s mom discovered that Bailey was missing and began to search for her. While searching for Bailey, her mom found the back door to the residence was open and Bailey had disappeared.
Officers from the Etowah Police Department searched for Bailey for several hours and still are actively searching.
Bailey is described as a 16-year-old, white female with medium length brown hair and brown eyes; standing at 5’3″ tall and weighing approximately 220 lbs. Bailey was last seen wearing black leggings, pink long sleeve shirt with ruffles and a pair of white sandals.
If anyone has any information about Bailey’s whereabouts, they are asked to contact Detective Captain Daniel Hampton with the Etowah Police Department at (423) 263-7088. You may also contact the Police Department on our Facebook page.
- Transgender athletic ban sponsor not worried about NCAA pressure, ‘Tennessee’s economy is very strong’
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- Riot declared, 1 arrested after fire at police office in Portland, Oregon
- Spring Rod Run car show returns to Pigeon Forge
- Jack Daniel’s inks deal on Tennessee solar farm