KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey and Education Commissioner Penny Schwinn talk about safely returning to school this fall amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In the past three months, the Tennessee Department of Education has launched partnerships and resources to support districts, students and families during the pandemic and into the new school year like the PBS Summer Learning series, the Child Well-Being Task Force and more than 25 reopening toolkits and guidance documents.
- Pigskin Preview: Grace Christian Academy
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- UT Knoxville students move into dorms amid pandemic
- Pigskin Preview: Sevier County
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 cases hit 122,712, up 2,127