KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey and Education Commissioner Penny Schwinn talk about safely returning to school this fall amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In the past three months, the Tennessee Department of Education has launched partnerships and resources to support districts, students and families during the pandemic and into the new school year like the PBS Summer Learning series, the Child Well-Being Task Force and more than 25 reopening toolkits and guidance documents.
- KPD Chief aims to improve physical, mental health of employees
- Alcoa Highway construction progress update
- FTC, BBB release report on COVID-19 scams targeting seniors
- What to know about appendicitis
- How you can ‘rent’ a shelter dog for a day in Sevier County