KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee This Week talks to the candidates for Knox County Public Defender, delves into a push to make Tennessee the earliest primary in the nation and the developments that would shorten the title of University of Tennessee Interim President Randy Boyd.
- ‘A diabolical stew’: Man accused of killing parents over 2016 Thanksgiving holiday motivated by money, state says
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- History of presidential debates
- Special day for seniors at Zoo Knoxville on Monday
- Additional volunteers needed for Douglas-Cherokee’s Community Connect program