KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A mandate by the Knox County Board of Health mandating masks for most in public indoor places has provoked strong reactions.
The Health Board’s action comes as coronavirus cases are exploding in Knox County and as deaths from COVID-19 have edged up.
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic
- Tennessee GOP lawmakers push to require fetal remains be buried or cremated after abortion
- These are the new Apple products revealed Tuesday