KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A mandate by the Knox County Board of Health mandating masks for most in public indoor places has provoked strong reactions.
The Health Board’s action comes as coronavirus cases are exploding in Knox County and as deaths from COVID-19 have edged up.
- Pigskin Preview: Grace Christian Academy
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- UT Knoxville students move into dorms amid pandemic
- Pigskin Preview: Sevier County
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 cases hit 122,712, up 2,127