HENRY COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A pot-bellied pig was reported to be on the loose in Henry County.
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office got a call about the animal running around the Highway 140 South and Cannon Store Road area on Thursday.
Deputies believe it was most likely a pet. Anyone with information is asked to call 731-642-1672 to get the pig home safely.
- Widespread power outages reported in Oak Ridge
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Bernie Sanders website offering meme sweatshirts to benefit Vermont Meals on Wheels
- Police investigating after shots fired at Knoxville’s Planned Parenthood clinic on anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Changes to COVID-19 vaccination plan adjusts when 65 and older are eligible; moves up medically fragile, jailers