KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Over 34,000 Knoxville Utility Board customers were temporarily without power after an outage Wednesday morning.
KUB announced that power to all customers in West Knoxville had been restored after a substation issue caused over 34,000 customers to be without power.
Outage Map reported 20,855 of its 214,456 customers are without power as of 10:15 a.m. Most outages were clustered along I-40 in West Knoxville and Western Avenue.
Crews are investigating the cause of the outage. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for WV veterans’ families
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Parler can now return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs