(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Japan stands firm on Tokyo Olympics schedule, denies report of cancellation
- KCSO mourning loss of another family member to COVID-19 complications
- Pets lost in West Knox County house fire
- Maryville College professor talks President Biden’s first day, executive orders