PUTNAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – Putnam County Boy Scouts paid a beautiful tribute to the 19 local victims who lost their lives during the tornadoes that struck Middle Tennessee.
According to Putnam County Mayor Randy Porter, the troop placed the memorial on the Courthouse lawn.
The memorial will remain on the lawn for 19 days in memory of each victim’s life.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen