KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- Remote Medical’s free Knoxville Clinic continues. RAM beginning their first clinic of 2020 Early Friday morning. RAM provides free medical, dental, and vision care to the under-served or uninsured in East Tennessee.
“RAM’s mission is to prevent pain and alleviate suffering by providing free quality health care to those in need. We’re right here in our hometown,” said Chris Hall with Remote Area Medical.
The clinic runs through Sunday at the Jacob building in Chilhowee Park. The clinic parking opens at 12:01 a.m, ticket distribution starts at 3:00 a.m. All services are free and no I-D is required. The clinic runs on a first come, first served basis.
- Pumpkin carving fun with the Living East Tennessee team
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Is your vehicle cold-weather ready? Ted Russell Ford has 6 Things You Need to Know
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls