KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Remote Area Medical is hosting a free virtual telehealth clinic beginning Friday.
This for anyone in need of a medical consultation or anyone who might have been avoiding care due to the pandemic. RAM works to offer care to uninsured and underinsured people across the country.
Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday. No ID is required.
- Oak Ridge participating in Toys for Tots toy drive
- Oak Ridge Christmas Parade going in ‘reverse’
- UT Medical Center breaks ground on new orthopedic surgery, research institute
- Knox County program helps pay utility bills with CARES Act funding
- Final weekend of BOO! at the Zoo sells out