TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Rascal Flatts to close out farewell tour in Nashville
- Daytona 500 resumes without president, pomp, packed house
- Skylift Park unfurls American flag over Gatlinburg for Presidents Day
- Live at 1pm ET: Analysis, updated odds to win rain-postponed Daytona 500
- Boy seeking 2nd heart transplant asks for Valentine’s Day cards