JAMESTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – Remote Area Medical is putting out a call for volunteers to help out with its upcoming health clinic in Fentress County.
RAM offers free dental, vision and medical care to under-served and uninsured people. The nonprofit is in immediate need of dental and vision professionals to donate their time to the clinic that’s happening November 21-22 at the Jamestown Supercenter.
The number of patients RAM is able to serve depends on the number of volunteers who sign up for each event.
If you’d like to help, you can call 865-579-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knox County parents weigh in on how they think ESSER funding should be spent
- Tennessee saw a 36% increase in tornadoes last decade, but that’s not the whole story
- More than 40 neglected dogs rescued in Jackson, TN animal cruelty case
- FLOTUS to visit Nashville to encourage vaccinations as TN rates remain low amid Delta variant threat
- Wood you look at that! Lumber prices drop in Tennessee