ROCKFORD, Tenn. (WATE) – Remote Area Medical will suspend its free medical clinics for the next two months due to the coronavirus outbreak.
RAM’s clinic operations will be stopped between March 16 and May 28.
Two of those clinics were planned in Tennessee, one in Cookeville on March 21 and one in Morristown on April 4. Those have now been postponed.
RAM says it has put in place new clinic procedures based on CDC recommendations.
- Learn more about protecting wildlife in the Smokies
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- The Business Buzz: Area law enforcement agencies looking to hire
- Cosby community residents say GPS devices lead tourists down dangerous road to Gatlinburg
- Hunter witnessed Reelfoot Lake killings, official says; search for suspect continues