DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirms the renewed search for “Baby Joe” Clyde Daniels in Middle Tennessee will continue on Tuesday.
Investigators initially returned to the Daniels family home on Thursday to look for clues or evidence after the five-year-old disappeared in 2018. Excavators were brought out on Friday to dig holes and remove trees from the back part of the property.
There’s no word from officials as to what led them to return to that specific spot, or what exactly they’re hoping to find.
Neighbor Katie Rose said she hopes conclusion is brought by this effort.
“Wish they would find him,” Rose said. “Put him to rest.”
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first