KINGSTON, Tenn. (WATE) – The search continues this morning for a missing Roane County man.
Robert “Quenton” McCullough, 31, was last seen by his family on Wednesday, October 7 near Winton Chapel Road. The family has now increased the reward for information on his whereabouts from $500 to $2,000.
Anyone with any information that could help find McCullough is asked to call the Roane County sheriff’s office at 865-717-4700.
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- State lawmaker to call for ‘no confidence’ vote of TN Department of Education Commissioner Schwinn
- ‘I am so thankful’ Assisted living residents, staff at Arbor Terrace receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution