KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Roane State Community College is addressing food insecurity among students during the pandemic.
Students from any campus can shop receive free non-perishable and microwavable food items.
The mobile food pantry event will be held Wednesday, December 2 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. It will be in room 101 of the Roane State Campbell County campus off Independence Lane.
Their first pantry on the go event was last month in Knox County.
- Nursing school establishes scholarship fund in honor of slain Nashville nurse
- Knoxville animal shelter shares ‘Furry-Tale’ reunion story
- LIST: Martin Luther King Jr. Day events in Knoxville
- Oak Ridge asks citizens to avoid in-person business, updates city service COVID-19 protocols
- Nominate someone for Knoxville’s Good Neighbor of the Year award