PASADENA, Calif. (WATE) – A commemorative plaque honoring Peyton Manning’s collegiate debut has been installed at Rose Bowl Stadium in California.
The plaque was gifted to the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation by Kevin G. Clifford, a National Football Foundation Board of Directors member and longtime Rose Bowl Stadium seat holder.
It is located outside Tunnel 16, the same number he wore as a Tennessee Volunteer. Manning made his college football debut against UCLA at Rose Bowl Stadium in 1994.
- Knoxville native Bianca Belair wins WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania
- Sevier County business owner hosting prom for those whose schools won’t have one this year
- What’s COVID-19 and what’s just allergies? Doctors break it down
- Protesters, counter-protesters rally outside Johnson City Honda
- Cumberland County Schools to reopen on April 12 following damage from tornado