HALLS, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department responded a house fire in the Halls community early Tuesday.
Rural Metro Fire responded to a house fire at 3527 Miller Road in Halls around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. Upon their arrival they found a small single level home with light smoke and flames visible and everyone had self-evacuated prior to the fire department arrival.
The chimney and wood stove were in use and suspect as the cause. Less than 750 gallons of water were needed to extinguish the blaze.
- U.S. Senate candidate Marquita Bradshaw skydives at Greeneville Airport
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy
- Tennessee drug overdose deaths increased 15% in 2019