HALLS, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department responded a house fire in the Halls community early Tuesday.
Rural Metro Fire responded to a house fire at 3527 Miller Road in Halls around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. Upon their arrival they found a small single level home with light smoke and flames visible and everyone had self-evacuated prior to the fire department arrival.
The chimney and wood stove were in use and suspect as the cause. Less than 750 gallons of water were needed to extinguish the blaze.
- Manatee County students evacuated from school bus following body spray debacle
- WATCH: Candlelight vigil for fallen officer Stephen Carr
- LCSO searching for “real life Grinch” after caught on camera stealing packages off porches
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays