Rural Metro responds to house fire, finds home engulfed in flames

News

KNOX COUNTY (WATE) – Rural Metro responded to a reported house fire Sunday night on Childs Rd.

The house fire happened in the 6700 block of Childs Road.

Upon arrival, crews found a home engulfed in flames. It appeared that no one was home.

No injuries were reported.

Rural Metro says that they are trying to locate the property owners.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

WATE 6 On Your Side Twitter