SCOTT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – The Scott County Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help as they search for these two suspects.
The sheriff’s office says Teresa Papineau is accused of writing fake checks while Daniel Clark is accused of burglary and theft.
If you have any information on their whereabouts, you are asked to call the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
- Knoxville’s newly-renovated Maple Hall reopening Tuesday
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority’s Knoxville Alumnae holding Mardi Gras charity gala
- Public memorial service remembers the private Kobe Bryant
- UT police seeking man wanted for questioning for vehicle burglary, fraud
- Knoxville Polar Plunge raises money for Tennessee Special Olympics