SCOTT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – The Scott County Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help as they search for these two suspects.
The sheriff’s office says Teresa Papineau is accused of writing fake checks while Daniel Clark is accused of burglary and theft.
If you have any information on their whereabouts, you are asked to call the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- Belmont University preparing for final presidential debate
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one