GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Sea Ray facility in Greene County is permanently shutting down.
The closure is affecting almost 100 workers, according to a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification or WARN notice.
The notice was filed with the state Department of Labor and Workforce on Thursday.
The closure date is listed as July 13.
- Sevierville Police searching for July 4 vehicle theft suspects
- Charlie Daniels Jr. speaks out on Facebook about death of dad
- Tennessee Coronavirus: No slowdown in growth of virus in state with 954 new cases
- KPD: Bystanders say several suspects fired nearly 30 rounds from a car on Cumberland Ave., no injuries reported
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire