GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Sea Ray facility in Greene County is permanently shutting down.
The closure is affecting almost 100 workers, according to a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification or WARN notice.
The notice was filed with the state Department of Labor and Workforce on Thursday.
The closure date is listed as July 13.
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic
- Tennessee GOP lawmakers push to require fetal remains be buried or cremated after abortion
- These are the new Apple products revealed Tuesday