A man found something a little fishy while out on the ocean off the Florida coast.
No, it wasn’t fish.
Photographer Jorge Bustamante posted a photo to Instagram showing his unique discovery — a floating brick of marijuana.
“Got an early birthday gift from Pablo Escobar…” he joked.
Bustamante said he found the pot floating in the weed line along with some mahi and kingfish Monday morning while out fishing near Pompano Beach, which is located north of Fort Lauderdale.
According to the Sun Sentinel, Bustamante notified the Coast Guard and said personnel arrived on scene, confirmed it was indeed marijuana, and it was then turned over to the agency.
It’s unknown at this time where the estimated kilogram of pot came from or how long it had been in the ocean.
He called it “a trip we won’t forget for a long time.”
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER ‘PERMIT PATTY’ VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD’S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY