SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE (Nov. 27, 2:10 p.m.) — Sevier County officials said Friday afternoon that the 33-year-old woman for whom they had been searching since Tuesday has been located safe.
Heather Newman had been located and is safe, according to the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office.
No further details were yet available.
THURSDAY, NOV. 26:
SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Sevier County deputies are asking for help finding a woman missing since November 24, when she texted her mother the word ‘mama.’
Heather Reinhart Newman, 33, is described as standing 5’5″ tall and weighing approximately 150 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Newman was last seen walking from her residence on Sourwood Court on Tuesday.
Anyone who may have information on Newman should call the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office at 865-453-4668.
- Positively Tennessee: 4-year-old determined to walk on his own
- ‘They really are our path forward’: Health care leaders talk combating vaccine hesitancy
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- ‘I would hire 100 people today if I could’: Sevier County businesses in need of employees