SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Authorities in Sevier County are helping you keep your kids safe, offering a free car seat safety check this weekend.
The Sevierville Police Department will be at the A&W restaurant along Dolly Parton Parkway from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
During the checkpoint, child car seats will be checked by a certified car seat technician.
They will provide instructions and demonstrate the correct way to install your child’s car seat.
- Lady Vols Swimming are SEC Champions for first time in program history
- Knoxville wedding venue thriving one year after major flooding
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine