SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Authorities in Sevier County are helping you keep your kids safe, offering a free car seat safety check this weekend.
The Sevierville Police Department will be at the A&W restaurant along Dolly Parton Parkway from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
During the checkpoint, child car seats will be checked by a certified car seat technician.
They will provide instructions and demonstrate the correct way to install your child’s car seat.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries