KNOXVILLE (WATE) – One person was injured after a truck drove into a restaurant Sunday afternoon in South Knoxville, according to Seymour Volunteer Fire Department.
Dispatch said the truck crashed into the Burger King, located in the 7200 block of Chapman Hwy, around 5:00 p.m. Sunday, narrowly missing the drive-thru window.
There’s no word on the extent of that person’s injury or if there were any other injuries.
This is a developing story, stay with WATE 6 On Your Side for more information as it becomes available.
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance
- Tracking the Tropics: Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- Check this out: Beautiful drone video captures fall color change in East Tennessee foliage
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day