MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Steve Ross, son of legendary late artist Bob Ross, will conduct a free art workshop in Maryville on Thursday.
Steve Ross and fellow artist Dana Jester are holding a series of all-day workshops at the Blount County Public Library this week but will host a free, public lecture on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
We’re told he’ll be leading a painting demo while he speaks about his life as an artist, working with his father and will take questions from the audience.
Bob Ross is a famed artist best known as the host of the PBS show, “The Joy of Painting.”
- Maryville-based Denver Hunt Company seeking carpenter
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Coronavirus: Maryville College moves to reduced operations for the remainder of the week
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance