MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Steve Ross, son of legendary late artist Bob Ross, will conduct a free art workshop in Maryville on Thursday.
Steve Ross and fellow artist Dana Jester are holding a series of all-day workshops at the Blount County Public Library this week but will host a free, public lecture on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
We’re told he’ll be leading a painting demo while he speaks about his life as an artist, working with his father and will take questions from the audience.
Bob Ross is a famed artist best known as the host of the PBS show, “The Joy of Painting.”
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Cat found dead with bound paws, multiple stab wounds; JCPD searching for suspect(s)
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19