(CNN NEWSOURCE) – The audio streaming giant Spotify now has playlists aimed at soothing lonely dogs.
Spotify announced Wednesday that it has launched a range of playlists curated specifically for pets.
The service, which has 113 million subscribers, is also offering a new podcast intended to comfort dogs left on their own, called “My Dog’s Favourite Podcast.”
It was created by animal experts and features reassuring human voices, relaxing music, and ambient sounds.
- Tennesseans in Phase 1C eager to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Ice Bears riding a seven-game win following a 4-0 shutout over the Mayhem
- Boulder Police: CU partygoers assault officers, damage property
- Meghan Markle describes anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- 4 people arrested following ‘Operation Heroin Highway’ in Jefferson County