(CNN NEWSOURCE) – The audio streaming giant Spotify now has playlists aimed at soothing lonely dogs.
Spotify announced Wednesday that it has launched a range of playlists curated specifically for pets.
The service, which has 113 million subscribers, is also offering a new podcast intended to comfort dogs left on their own, called “My Dog’s Favourite Podcast.”
It was created by animal experts and features reassuring human voices, relaxing music, and ambient sounds.
- Lady Vols improve to 2-0 on the season with 67-50 victory over ETSU
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Group of Senate Democrats and Republicans announce COVID relief framework