(CNN) — Starting Tuesday you’re going to see a new holiday-themed drink at Starbucks.
The coffee company is adding “Irish Cream Cold Brew” which is coffee mixed with Irish Cream Syrup topped with vanilla sweet cream foam and cocoa powder.
The new item is the company’s second holiday-themed iced drink to join its menu in the past three years.
In 2016, it offered a limited-time drink called the “Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew.”
Starbucks says “Irish Cream Cold Brew” will be available at stores across the U.S. but only for a limited time.
- Knoxville celebrating purchase of first all-electric transit bus
- LIVE Trump impeachment hearings & analysis: Committee vote nears
- Elizabethton Cyclones defeat Springfield 30-6 to claim 4-A State Title
- Police investigating after body discovered along North Knoxville road
- Blount Co. authorities seeking driver of Nissan truck involved in Friday hit-and-run