The Tennessee state government is continuing to work to recover from interruptions following technology outages as a result of Christmas Day events in Nashville.
In a news release Sunday night, the state said services currently impacted include, but may not be limited to:
- Tennessee child abuse hotline (telephone lines only; web referrals remain operational)
- TennCare Connect
- Drivers’ license services
- Adult protective services
- Animal Diagnostic Laboratory services at Ellington Agricultural Center
- Telephone services for applying for certain programs for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
To access information and updates on these and other state services, Tennesseans can go to the state’s main page (https://www.tn.gov) and search for a service or go to the MyTN app, the state’s application that includes information about many services.
State buildings in Davidson County will be closed on Monday, December 28. Telephone and internet services may also be affected in these buildings. Affected state employees have been advised of work plans to maintain government operations as effectively as possible.