MAYNARDVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Students at Horace Maynard Middle School in Union County will switch to virtual learning for one day only before Thanksgiving break.
Students will learn online Tuesday, Nov. 24, according to Susan Oakes, supervisor of staff for Union County Public Schools.
Students were already out of class for the rest of the week thanks to the holiday.
- Nurse rushes to help in apparent accidental shooting at Clinton Highway Walmart
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora
- Monroe Co. man shares vaccine experience, highlights struggles rural communities face
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds