KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Multiple crews responded to reports of a high-speed chase from West Knox County to Hamblen County.
According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, troopers attempted to stop a vehicle on I-40 in Knox County around 4:30 p.m. Thursday for a traffic violation.
The driver failed to pull over and the pursuit extended into Hamblen County.
Troopers lost sight of the fleeing vehicle and discontinued the pursuit.
THP says it and other agencies are still looking for the vehicle. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller shares historic spotlight with Nashville nonprofit
- Lady Vols beat Western Kentucky 87-47 in season opener
- Gatlinburg business leaders highlight resiliency 4 years after wildfires
- Harris County family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home