KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Multiple crews responded to reports of a high-speed chase from West Knox County to Hamblen County.
According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, troopers attempted to stop a vehicle on I-40 in Knox County around 4:30 p.m. Thursday for a traffic violation.
The driver failed to pull over and the pursuit extended into Hamblen County.
Troopers lost sight of the fleeing vehicle and discontinued the pursuit.
THP says it and other agencies are still looking for the vehicle. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Group calls on KUB to provide affordable utilities for lower-income customers
- Knoxville Police assists in the search for suspect in downtown Knoxville
- Knoxville Police Department joins search to find Summer Wells
- Knoxville Mayor, Knox County Superintendent agree on new MOA
- Dogwood Arts places sculptures in Knoxville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge