KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Multiple crews responded to reports of a high-speed chase from West Knox County to Hamblen County.
According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, troopers attempted to stop a vehicle on I-40 in Knox County around 4:30 p.m. Thursday for a traffic violation.
The driver failed to pull over and the pursuit extended into Hamblen County.
Troopers lost sight of the fleeing vehicle and discontinued the pursuit.
THP says it and other agencies are still looking for the vehicle. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Viewer Video: Bear spotted in East Knoxville Tuesday night