(CNN) – Taco Bell isn’t jumping on the plant-based meat bandwagon yet, but it’s still promoting vegetarian options.
The restaurant is rolling out a new vegetarian section on its redesigned menu at all of its 7,000 U.S. locations.
It will highlight two new meatless items Taco Bell is introducing, as well as existing options.
The chain will also mark vegetarian items placed elsewhere on the menu with a green emblem showing its American Vegetarian Association certification.
Taco Bell officials say the restaurant offers more than a dozen vegetarian dishes.
Customers can also substitute beans for meat on any menu item.
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- 12-year-old boy dies after trying viral ‘blackout challenge’
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student