(WKRN/CNN) — Taco Bell has announced their New Year’s resolution a little early this year.
Back in September, the Mexican fast-food chain slimmed-down their menu, dropping some fan favorites in the process.
Now Taco Bell has announced they will be revamping its dollar menu, offering 21 new items in 2020.
The menu includes the return of the Double Stacked Tacos. They will be available in three different flavors: Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch.
The Double Stacked tacos go on sale for $1, and for a limited time, starting December 26th.
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Coronavirus: Tennessee Army National Guard soldiers mobilized to combat COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Grand Canyon National Park closes to visitors
- UPDATE: ‘Armed and dangerous’ 19-year-old arrested in Church Hill
- Coronavirus in Knox: Nurse says lack of COVID-19 precautions prompted her to quit