SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Tennessee Bureau of Investigation officials said Sunday the agency had received 798 tips regarding the location of missing 15-moth-old Evelyn Boswell.
On Sunday, day 12 of the active AMBER Alert for the missing toddler, authorities say “there have been no confirmed sightings of Evelyn Boswell.”
“I also urge those that are spreading rumors to stop,” Capt. Andy Seabolt of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said Sunday. “Everyone has an opinion, and I respect that; however, the rumors complicate the investigation further.”
With speculated details pertaining to the case circulating on social media, officials from both the TBI and SCSO tell News Channel 11 that while the case is ongoing, these details cannot be shared with the media.
PREVIOUS STORY: SCSO: Reward for finding missing Evelyn Boswell over $61K
“The court documents pertaining to the case (search warrants, etc.) are sealed per an order from Judge Jim Goodwin,” Seabolt said. “We cannot speak regarding any evidence that may have been collected.”
Anyone with information on Evelyn’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Zelensky visit shows McCarthy walks ‘thin line’ on Ukraine aid
- DOJ move for gag order in Trump Jan. 6 case puts judge in tough spot
- Friday Frenzy: Week 6 High School Football Highlights
- Greeneville Middle School student dies after medical emergency
- LIV Golf Chicago: 5 share individual lead; Stinger grabs team lead