ROCKWOOD, Tenn. (WATE) — A teenager has passed away after being hit by a train Saturday night.
According to reports, at 11:40 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, a Norfolk Southern train hit and killed 18-year-old Thomas King near Rathburn Avenue.
Norfolk Southern is reminding the public that “it is extremely dangerous and also trespassing to walk on or within the right-of-way of railroad tracks. People should cross tracks on at designated crossings and use extreme caution at all times.”
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries