NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — State labor officials have posted new resources to help employers and employees affected by the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development has listed new information on its website.
The new information for employees includes an explanation of the unemployment benefits process as well as answers to questions they may have.
Those who are out of work due to COVID-19 can file for Tennessee unemployment by visiting Jobs4TN.org.
For more coverage on the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, click here.
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- WATCH: Knox County Board of Health holds Sept. 30 meeting
- September becomes Tennessee’s deadliest month during COVID-19 pandemic
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Lawmakers react to unruly presidential debate