NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — State labor officials have posted new resources to help employers and employees affected by the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development has listed new information on its website.
The new information for employees includes an explanation of the unemployment benefits process as well as answers to questions they may have.
Those who are out of work due to COVID-19 can file for Tennessee unemployment by visiting Jobs4TN.org.
For more coverage on the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, click here.
- Roane County parents facing child abuse, neglect charges after daughter’s remains found on property
- Abba, beloved camel, dies at Zoo Knoxville
- Muscle Car Ministries revs up for its inaugural car cruise
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man