NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — State labor officials have posted new resources to help employers and employees affected by the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development has listed new information on its website.
The new information for employees includes an explanation of the unemployment benefits process as well as answers to questions they may have.
Those who are out of work due to COVID-19 can file for Tennessee unemployment by visiting Jobs4TN.org.
For more coverage on the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, click here.
- Dispatch: Rockslide in Campbell County impacting traffic on Highway 90
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Florida country club
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in March
- KFD: 1 person hospitalized due to smoke inhalation from fire, pulled from home by nearby nurse
- Knoxville family celebrates ‘Rare Disease Day’ and new FDA-approved treatment