NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Pediatric flu deaths now total 10 in Tennessee, the state health department said Wednesday morning.
East Tennessee has been hardest hit with six of the 10. There have been three in Middle Tennessee and one in West Tennessee.
The Tennessee Department of Health emphasized that free flu vaccine is still available at local health departments (while supplies last). The health department also advises to stay at home when ill, cover your cough/sneeze and wash your hands.
- Changes to COVID-19 vaccination plan adjusts when 65 and older are eligible; moves up medically fragile, jailers
- 6 Things to Know about UT AD Danny White’s first press conference
- West Hills Elementary, Central High move to online learning beginning Jan. 25.
- Tennessee makes Danny White the 2nd-highest paid athletic director in the country
- Simple Brown Butter Biscuits