4 paramedics working Bonnaroo treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Tennessee
bonnaroo_290476-873703986

The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office says four paramedics who were working at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival were taken to the hospital Monday morning with possible carbon monoxide poisoning.  

Investigators said the four were using a generator to power the RV they were staying in.  

According to authorities, one of the paramedics woke up and was able to get help.  

Three of the four were airlifted to hospitals, while the fourth was taken to an area hospital by ambulance.  

An update on their conditions has not been released.  

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

WATE 6 Storm Weather School

WATE 6 On Your Side Twitter