TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 3,712 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday along with a percent positive of 22.96%.
A total of 76 new deaths along with 130 new current hospitalizations were also reported by the Tenn. Dept. of Health.
Recoveries have also grown by 3,298 for a total of 483,525 so far.
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell