The Tennessee Supreme Court has set execution dates for six more death row inmates, including two from East Tennessee.
- Donnie Edward Johnson – May 16, 2019
Convicted in 1985 of killing his wife Connie Johnson in Shelby County
- Stephen Michael West – August 15, 2019
Convicted in 1986 of the murder of Wanda Romines, 51, and the murder and rape of Sheila Romines, 15, in Union County
- Charles Walton Wright – October 10, 2019
Convicted in 1984 of the murders of Gerald Mitchell and Douglas Alexander in Davidson County
- Lee Hall – December 5, 2019
Convicted of murdering Traci Crozier in Hamilton County in 1991
- Nicholas Todd Sutton – February 20, 2020
Convicted of the murder of Carl Estep in 1985 in Morgan County
- Abu-Ali Abdur’ Rahman (formerly known as James Lee Jones) – April 9, 2020
Convicted of the murder of Patrick Daniels in 1986 in Davidson County
Billy Ray Irick and Edmund Zagorski were executed earlier this year in Tennessee. David Earl Miller is scheduled to be executed on December 6.