NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Governor Bill Lee will deliver his second State of the State Address next week.
The governor’s office saying Monday he will deliver his State of the State on Monday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m.
“I’m looking forward to sharing my vision for the future of Tennessee,” Gov. Lee said.
Gov. Lee will also be at ETSU’s Millennium Center in Johnson City Feb. 6 at 5 p.m.
- Tennessee receives suicide prevention funding
- Oak Ridge mayor proclaims Clara Hall Hughes Day
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of East Tennessee moving to Knoxville
- Italian restaurant takes anti-mask stance with ‘Godfather’ billboard
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness