GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Three Greeneville City Schools staff members have tested positive for COVID-19 and are currently in isolation, according to the district.
GCS released its latest COVID-19 numbers Tuesday morning.
According to GCS, the following locations have reported staff members in either isolation or quarantine:
Central Office – 1 in isolation/ 3 in quarantine
EastView Elementary – 1 in isolation/ 1 in quarantine
Highland Elementary – 0 in isolation/ 1 in quarantine
Hal Henard Elementary – 0 in isolation/ 1 in quarantine
Tusculum View Elementary – 0 in isolation/ 0 in quarantine
Greeneville Middle School – 1 in isolation/ 6 in quarantine
Greeneville High School – 0 in isolation/ 2 in quarantine
Greene Technology Center – 0 in isolation/ 0 in quarantine
GCS reports there are currently 18 staff members from various locations in quarantine.
Note: Isolation refers to staff members who have tested positive and are remaining in isolation until cleared to return to work. Quarantine refers to staff members who have had close contact or been exposed to a positive case.
To see GCS’ weekly COVID-19 report, click here.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Total COVID-19 cases near 175K, deaths now stand at 2,097 in the state
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Greene County mayor extends mask mandate through September 30
- Video and pictures of packed house party near KU campus spark concern as virus cases rise
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Two weeks into September, state has seen a 12.48% increase in COVID-19 cases and a 19.56% increase in deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day increase in new cases so far in September
- Oxford and AstraZeneca resume coronavirus vaccine trial
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Total COVID-19 cases reach 171,824 with 933 new cases reported Sunday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 204 as Knox County reports 121 new cases & no new deaths
- As Trump played down virus, health experts’ alarm grew
- Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 deaths hit 2,064 with 39 new ones reported Saturday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 229 as Knox County reports 189 new cases & 3 new deaths
- As restaurants, bars re-open amid coronavirus, CDC study urges caution
- Ohio college students test positive for coronavirus, throw party